this is scary... makes you wonder if the person is dead or sleeping
Love the design, reminds me of an old fashioned children's book!
this is really spooky...could be a nightmare as well. I often dream about having a spider in the bed or in the bedroom!!
Thanks for the nightmare! Very effective!
Interesting drop-shadow effect. This 'spider in the face' idea is far too terrifying for me to consider it spooky... but maybe that's becasue I'm a wimp when it comes to spiders. ;)Adam Foster-Fahywww.AdamFF.com
this is scary... makes you wonder if the person is dead or sleeping
AntwortenLöschenLove the design, reminds me of an old fashioned children's book!
AntwortenLöschenthis is really spooky...could be a nightmare as well. I often dream about having a spider in the bed or in the bedroom!!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for the nightmare! Very effective!
AntwortenLöschenInteresting drop-shadow effect. This 'spider in the face' idea is far too terrifying for me to consider it spooky... but maybe that's becasue I'm a wimp when it comes to spiders. ;)
AntwortenLöschenAdam Foster-Fahy
www.AdamFF.com