This is a striking illustration! Very expressive. I know exactly what you mean about burning with ideas, except that I feel the flame in my heart.
Es ist sehr interessant! ich mag deine Zeichnungtechnik un die Idee ist schön!!
I love the concept and great illustration.
wow - great piece...love the contrast of color, well done
A great idea and even better execution!
Very nice art and concept.
Nice take on the topic. I like you style.
This is a striking illustration! Very expressive. I know exactly what you mean about burning with ideas, except that I feel the flame in my heart.
AntwortenLöschenEs ist sehr interessant! ich mag deine Zeichnungtechnik un die Idee ist schön!!
AntwortenLöschenI love the concept and great illustration.
AntwortenLöschenwow - great piece...love the contrast of color, well done
AntwortenLöschenA great idea and even better execution!
AntwortenLöschenVery nice art and concept.
AntwortenLöschenNice take on the topic. I like you style.
AntwortenLöschen